Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Family Backs The Pack!

Those of us who live In Wisconsin as well as those who have lived in Wisconsin as well as those who would like to live in Wisconsin all love the GREEN BAY PACKERS.

They are our "home town" team.

Our eyes will be glued to the TV tonight at 7 CST (8 EST) watching the NFC Divisional Playoff against the Atlanta Falcons.


I got my clothes ready to wear yesterday and I am wearing them right now. It is probably the first Packer game I remember where it was cool enough for a sweatshirt in Florida!


This is a picture of my grandson Jeff when he was team captain at a Packer game. What a lucky boy to have had that experience.



My granddaughter Dana modeling the Packer outfit I knit for her when the Packers played in the Super Bowl in 19??.


I would consider my son Jeff the ultimate Packer fan.
He was about 12 years old in this photo. He and his friend had the perfect "job" at a golf outing held each year in our area - shining the shoes of the Green Bay Packers and other sports celebrities.
He took a camera one year and had his picture taken with all of those Green Bay Packer greats of the era.
For his 50th birthday his office staff had this enlargement made and framed with this original photo of he and one of the greatest Packers ever, Bart Starr. He was not only a great football player but he is a great man.



This is one corner of his exercise room/Packer Shrine!

If your team is not in the playoffs you are most welcome to cheer along with us for the Packers tonight!

1 comment:

Ginger Pahos said...

Go! Pack Go! We will be watching with a house full of Minnesota Packer fans!