Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Had A Hot Date Tonight!

This is our second date this week.
We tried to watch some TV but kept getting distracted.
This date was so intense I never once looked at my iPhone or iPad.

A friend warned me not to get burned since I had experience with a member of my dates family in Santa Fe a few years ago and did indeed get burned.

We usually get along well together and tonight was no different.

So what did we do on our date?

The same thing we did earlier this week. We've been seeing each other for over two years now.

I don't know if I have mentioned my date before. His name is iRon.


We got another 147 swatches iRoned and only have 49 more to go.

I just got a message from my sister-in-law Mary. She also loves iRon. Maybe that is because Bill monopolizes iPad.

This is her message:
Can't believe you too love iRon! I lock myself in the laundry room with him every chance I get to help relieve stress. I'm also a fan of S.Starch. He is really good at removing all my worry wrinkes instantly. Who knew we would be competing for the same guy. Oh well, I will concede. You have the upper hand and probably more experience in this area!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

So fun! I really enjoyed this post and was intregued until the end.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

FunkyC said...

You completely reeled me in with this one!

Love the pic at the end...love to see those colors marching in order.

Anonymous said...

I love low-maintenance males!

Michele/TextileTraveler said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant - you had me stumped for a while