Monday, December 13, 2010

Red Hat Cosmopolitan Party & Press Coverage


Tonight our Red Hat group came over to my house for Cosmopolitans.

If I do say so myself they were the best Cosmopolitans I've ever made. I served them with ice cubes made with cranberries in cranberry juice. Lynn and Pat brought appetizers.
Most of the group hadn't seen my home or the decorations I did for the Christmas tour so this was a chance to see both and have a holiday toast.

After all the work I did making more amulets so I could share them with these friends I totally forgot to let them select theirs. I hope someone reminds me to do that tomorrow evening at the party here.



Sunday the Village Sun did a story on the Christmas home tour. I am including part of it here. It is a larger photo than I usually use so that you can click on it and enlarge it if you would like to read it.

No comments: