Monday, November 8, 2010

Was that a glass plate next to the vase?

All the photos on tonight's blog are clickable so you can see a larger image.


My title is the question Eva asked about my last post.
This is a polymer clay plaque I made. Like many of the things I create I just let it happen with the technique I was using. I was very pleased with end result and generally keep it next to my alstromerias on the entertainment center.


I am continuing with my Christmas decorating. I am trying to do the things first that will not get in the way of cleaning the house.

This is what I have done with the chandelier in the kitchen. I am not sure if I am finished yet!



This is what I have done for the dining room chandelier. I am not quite sure I am done with this one either.

I can tell you I AM having fun with this and the ideas are flowing.

I am currently hunting for the glass Radko type flamingo ornaments for my chartreuse flamingo tree. If anyone has any they no longer want they are welcome to send them to me!


Another puzzle with this blog.
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Christmas decorations? Oh my! I'm lucky if I get one tree up by the second week in December! I'll just enjoy yours!

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Your polymer clay plaque is gorgeous! You certainly are one-up on most of us in the decorating department. We usually start after Thanksgiving. Glad you are enjoying yourself!