Monday, November 22, 2010

Purple: Hue Gotta Love It

My goal today was to get the 3 purple trees up, shaped and start decorating them.
I got in the mood by dressing in purple.



The first thing I did was get out all the ornaments I was possibly going to use on the trees.



Next I brought out all the fabrics I would possibly to use to drape around the bottom of the trees.



One tree up, shaped and ready to decorate.



All three trees are up, shaped and ready to decorate.

It was at this point I realized I needed a gizmo to plug in several cords and had to place that behind the trees before I proceeded. Off I went to the store and picked up two of them and many other items on my list.

When I got home I dropped the packages on the floor, sat in my chair and turned on TV.
I don't know what happened but before I knew it I woke up from a nap and it was too dark to work on the trees so spent time doing other important things. I'll work on them again tomorrow.

If you put the pieces of the puzzle together I'll be ready to decorate them tomorrow!
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Glad to hear someone else's plans for the day didn't go quite as expected.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle together - so you are set to GO.....