Sunday, October 24, 2010

Paradise 1 to Paradise 2


Photo by Kaye Rhodes

Tomorrow I will make the drive to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
It has been about 7 years since I have been there.

Years ago I used to go there at least once a year - usually for two weeks.
The first week was the Jinny Beyer Quilting Seminar and the second week I would sew, shop, sight see and eat.

Often we drove into Savannah to sight see, shop and see the changes in the city.

I am not planning on doing much shopping on this trip. I'll just relax, enjoy the weather and I am looking forward to walking along the ocean. Hilton Head has some of the best sand to walk on. I find I walk much farther as it is such a great place to walk.

I do not expect I'll be having internet service where I am staying so you may not hear from me for a while.

No comments: