Thursday, October 21, 2010

Honey, I'm Home


I am still working on transitioning two days after I arrived in Florida.



I have been unpacking boxes and more boxes. I like to travel light so I took a carry on and my computer case on the plane and didn't check anything.



I shipped myself 12 boxes. These are some of the smallest ones. Why in the world did I send so much?

The Garden club in our community has a Christmas Home Tour. I was invited to decorate my home and be a part of the tour. I had a lot of brand new lights, cords, timers, etc in Wisconsin. I will never use them in the cold winters there again so I decided to ship them here to use. It will be a lot of work to get things ready, but it is the type of thing I thoroughly enjoy and the ideas are coming to me fast and furious.


All but two boxes have arrived.

I'll start decorating early and that way I can avoid the last minute panic.

My theme will be trees, lights, flamingos and other creatures.

I am looking forward to doing this.

No comments: