Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dyeing Color Family - Second Color

This is turning out to be an encredible color journey for me.



These are the results from the first 6 batches all dyed varying degrees of Tangerine.
They are sorted, stacked and ready to go into the next color which is Scarlet.

I will dye each stack a different value of Scarlet.

This is the third lightest value of Scarlet seen in the Wonder Washer as I am pausing the dyeing cycle.



These are the swatches that have now been dyed Tangerine and Scarlet stacked and ready for the next dye bath which will be the 6 different values of Turquoise.

I love these colors and was tempted to stop right here!
But then I would not be fulfilling my obligation for the swap so I will persevere.

Stay tuned to see the results of the last color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE tangerine and scarlet are so yummy. I wouldn't be able to continue with the turquoise and I love turquoise. Looks like tons of fun. I haven't done any dyeing - YET.