Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where have I been?

I have been buried under all the things I am selling on eBay.
It took on a life of it's own. What a great feeling to have empty space in my closet again.
This has been a more than full time job for me for about 7 weeks. I will list one more time this Sunday, September 26th and then I will take a break for a while and regroup.
What do I have to show for it?
I am now a Power Seller on eBay! I was so busy doing the work I didn't see the message until at least a week after they sent it.

I made some money to help pay for some of the "necessities" I recently purchased.

I have many many empty hangers. These are just a few of them.
I have empty plastic bins that I had been storing things to sell in.


I feel re energized and ready to tackle some other things I need to do.

I shipped 30 packages today - a record!


These are some of the clothes I have listed this week.

I have "met" some great ladies who have become repeat customers and I am so happy my collection will have such good homes.

True, it was a lot of work. But it also kept me out of the refrigerator and I lost a couple of pounds.
Up and down the stairs, walking from the computer to the ironing board, to the table where I measured and package, to the design wall where I photograph and down stairs to eat, sleep, wash things, bring packages down to ship, bring empty boxes up to fill, and on and on and on.

And if you look closely you will even see quilts on this post!

No comments: