Friday, July 23, 2010

Sometimes Life Gets In The Way

This post is being written Thursday night to be posted Friday morning.

I had a message tonight asking if I was going to post another Tessellation lesson.

I certainly am. I have a new computer that is being set up and Windows 7 has created a few issues which are taking time to resolve. That has taken the time I could be working on the lesson.

I am sitting here watching a BIG rain, thunder and lightning storm. There is no TV connection available so my entertainment is watching the storm.

The electricity is flickering on and off. Let's hope it stays on and then the only thing I'll have to do is reset a few clocks.

Even with the camera set for night snapshot I can only get almost black photos so you won't be able to see what I am seeing.


After weeks of cloudy rainy weather I knew I needed a bright stylish raincoat. No tan trench coats for me. I made a raincoat out of this bright print and sprayed it with a water repellent. It was really a sharp coat but I gave it away years ago. When I was excavating the attic recently I did find the hat I made to wear with the coat. I had to have made this in the late 70's or early 80's.

No comments: