Monday, May 3, 2010

You Don't Bring Me Flowers


I love alstromerias. I always have them in the vase on top of my television. This is the first time I have bought yellow ones. They are such a great color with the lime green accessories. When I put these in the vase they didn't look like this. I added a little vodka and they really look so much better.



They looked so droopy before I added the vodka.


Today I decided to do some more work with polymer clay. I wanted to work with flowers for these pieces. This is a bracelet I designed. I have not baked it yet.



This bowl is a little larger than the last one I made. It needs a little more work before I bake it.


I'm using my favorite puzzle cut again tonight. Enjoy!
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

Ok, this is a new one to me. What does the vodka do? Does it work on all cut flowers?