Thursday, March 18, 2010

When Irish Eyes are Smiling


I back my quilts with beautiful fabrics that are related to the front of the quilt.
I hope you SMILE when you see the back of my quilts.



I like to include a label on the back of my quilts with a photo of the front of the quilt.
For these quilts I used T shirt transfers to make the labels. I ironed them onto a very smooth pure white Pima cotton. The labels are hand sewn onto the back of the quilts.

What are some of the things that make you smile?



I couldn't help but smile when I saw this photo of my great nephew yesterday on St. Patrick's Day! He may be Irish but I'm not sure he wanted to wear this outfit?



When I look at this photo of one of my granddogs I can't help but smile.



How can you not smile when you see this granddogs "puppy dog eyes"?

When I see these color samples I say "Oh, pretty colors" and a smile comes over my face!
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

he is so cute even if he is not happy !!!!
cute puppies too, great idea for the labels...
Kathie