Sunday, February 14, 2010

XXI Winter Olympics Ads




Every once in a while I see an advertisement on TV that I can't forget.
The opening ceremony of the Olympics had one I love.
It is available on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldKAFoLUN2E

I am a Coca Cola drinker - Classic Coke.

That's how I get my caffeine to start the day!
I remember drinking it from bottles, but today I drink it from the can - no glass, no ice!

I still remember the "I'd like to teach the world to sing" Coke commercial from years ago.





That commercial was so long ago but I can't forget it.



These are just two of the many memorable commercials Coca Cola has done over the years. They are my two favorites.


Do YOU have any favorite Coke commercials?


1 comment:

Eva said...

The girl who drags the clouds on strings, and then there is this African singer trampling with joy, "watch that girl!"