Saturday, October 31, 2009

It was a dark and rainy Halloween night. . . .

If you follow my blog you may be wondering where I am. I am all packed and was supposed to fly to Florida today but had to change my plans.
So when I could have been blogging I was packing and trying to get all my ducks in a row.

I am sure many of you haven't seen the photo of my Halloween tree so I'd like to share it with you.
At one time I decorated a full size tree for each holiday. I got tired to doing it so all the decorations (and lights for each tree) are stored away. It was fun while it lasted.
I feel like I should get out Charley Brown's Great Pumpkin book and read it to myself.
My 3 year old grandson came over to show me his flying monkey costume. I gave him his candy last night. Tonight he went home with two more decks of Panda playing cards. (He also got 2 decks last night). I didn't have the camera handy but his head piece came off as soon as he made it through the door. Big sister was a cheerleader with long blond curly cheerleader hair.
His favorite thing to do here is my puzzles. He picks the one he wants me to do and I just do the auto solve. I have a set of family puzzles and he has a hard time figuring out who his older sisters and brothers and his Dad are in those puzzles. He also loves the quilt ones.

Each time he does puzzles with me he looks at Journey which is hanging in the family room and wants to do THAT puzzle. I guess it's about time I made THAT puzzle!
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: