Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dreamscape


Dreamscape 14.5W x 15.5H $500

I fused several pieces of fabric together for a background for Dreamscape.
Did I know what I was doing? Did I have a plan in mind. NO.
I just added and subtracted things until I was happy with the composition.
The shape you see is the actual shape of the quilt although you might have thought I was shooting it at an angle.


In this close up you can see the details and you can also see the quilting. The quilting helps to emphasize the design.

Enjoy this crazy cut to put Dreamscape together.
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Kay this is so Dreamy!! It really is soft and flowing and yor eyes want to move across and around and almost flow with the movement you have created.

Yummy!!

Sue xx

Eva said...

Another one of these relaxed quilts! The shapes and colors are lovely, and the quilting goes well with it.