Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quilt & clay on St. Patty's Day



This quilt made from hand dyed fabric incorporates 2 pieces I made from polymer clay. The top clay piece is Mokume Gane. The lower piece is a rolled and twisted long bead. I find it a challenge combining these two art forms I enjoy.


Every 2 weeks I get together with a group of my friends I call "The Village People".
I call them The Village People because they all live in The Villages which is not where I live! They are all originally from Wisconsin. We have appetizers and drinks and someone's house and then we go out for dinner. Every one was in the St. Pats spirit tonight. The men were also attired in green but I didn't get their picture.

I am sure you have heard people say "Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day".
Did you know every quilt is green and Irish on St. Patty's day even though it started out black and white? So with that I'll leave you to solve the St. Patrick's Day quilt puzzle.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: