Friday, March 27, 2009

The Colors Of My Life & I'm a guest blogger

I was invited to be a guest blogger on Simply Robin.
http://simplyrobin.blogspot.com/
My post appears today.

I'm honored Robin invited me to do this. I have always enjoyed her blog and hope you'll take the time to visit her blog. She is having a week of guest bloggers and you will enjoy all of them. She'll be back next week sharing her talent and her life.


I made a sketch in my sketch book for The Colors Of My Life 17. I colored in all the black and just roughly decided where I would place the colors in a somewhat rainbow order.

Imagine my surprise when I realized I had placed the black where the colors were suposed to go and vice versa. I don't think it really had any effect on the finished quilt. This is one of two quilts in the series with a subtitle: An Amazing Quilt! Get it? It's a maze!

There are only a few more quilts to show you in this series and just two more days to see the show. I hope you are enjoying the quilts as I post them if you have not had a chance to see the show in person.

The Colors Of My Life is today's jigzone puzzle. Enjoy.
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have Robin on my blog roll as well as you Kaye, sounds like you have been having fun in Florida and enjoying the warm weather. Quilt is beautiful as always.
Karen

Jeannie said...

I have visited your blog frequently, but have never commented. So, just wanted to say hi and thanks for the puzzles! My husband even does them.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have me wanting to pull out my trays of 2-1/2" squares and start playing again.