Friday, February 6, 2009

My Celebrity Look Alikes

I was surprised who came up as my celebrity look alikes.
I was pleased with the choices though.
I've tried this with several other peoples photos and I don't think they'd be pleased with the outcome so I'm not sharing the results with them!
I very surprised to find Liza Minelli was my best match. And Raquel Welch? I never would have guessed.



We had a heat wave today. The temperature got all the way up to the low 40's. The grocery store was very busy and the parking lot was full. I think people must have decided let's go shopping today because it's above 10 degrees! Or maybe Friday is payday.

My son and family are on the road and will be here before midnight. It's nice they have good weather for driving.

You'll get more coverage from the show tomorrow as we take more photos.

Tonight's puzzle is a quilt you've seen before but it is one of my favorites that I've made. Not only do I like the way it looks, but it won me a top of the line sewing machine.
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Kay,
We really are having a heat wave here in Melbourne.. the hottest day on record (since 1850) and it reached 46.5C at 3pm or 115.5 F. with high winds.... YUCK!
love your work,
all the best Elizabeth in Australia