Wednesday, December 3, 2008

University of Quilting Logo



At one time I taught a lot of quilting classes.
I designed this logo for my wide assortment of classes.
I used it on my class mailings and also printed it on t-shirts and a jacket. I designed this in Corel Draw but didn't know how to share it on my blog.

I finally learned how to use a Corel Draw image on my blog with help from Glenda Kirkiridis in South Africa. She just kept offering suggestions until I was able to make it work.


Has anyone tried to make a scarf like the one I showed on November 24th with the explanation I gave?
A friend of mine said I should have taken photos for a tutorial as I did it. That would have been a good idea, except that I didn't know what I was doing and it was an experiment - a successful experiment.
I wore it when I went to the dentist's office today. All the ladies who work there loved it and I told them I thought they could do it with the explanation on the blog. They were ready to head to the rum dum to search for wool sweaters to felt. I'll see them soon so I'll check their progress. Let me know if you make one.

Here's another puzzle made from one of my miniature quilts. The strips in the log cabin are 1/4 inch wide. I distorted it in Corel Photopaint.
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

How true for the logo - sometimes I get so caught up with quilting and blogging that my housework and other things get set aside!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Judi said...

Love the logo. THis puzzle was a little bit of a challenge 14:12