Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas Cards


I love receiving Christmas cards.
My favorites are the ones with photos and the hand made ones.
Several years ago I remember hearing about keeping all your Christmas cards by punching a hole in them and putting them on a large binder ring.
I love that idea because it was so simple and I usually do it.

I did find some cards that I hadn't added yet so I'll take care of that later today.
One of our friends has sent photo Christmas cards for over 20 years. What fun to go through their cards and see how the family has grown up.
My sister in law Sue makes wonderful hand made cards each and every year and you can see some of them here. Do you see any of the cards you have sent me? I wish I could share each and every one with you.

Tonight's puzzle is a composite of 2 Christmas cards. The first card is my nephew Dave with his twin baby brothers. The second card is David and his wife Rachel with their twin sons. They also have another son who is a perfect little boy. I expect the card this year will have all the boys. The two older boys are perfectly bright little boys who can come up with things no one single child could imagine!
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

Anya said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I took a look at yours and all I have to say is that your quilts are magnificent! Thanks for sharing them with all of us.