Thursday, October 9, 2008

A beautiful day at the Barn

Today the weather was absolutely beautiful. I got out and walked around a little after lunch. I took some pictures of things on the farm I'd like to share.
This is one of my favorite art pieces on the grounds.

Another interesting group of art pieces are these cone shapes. I have no idea what they are. I think they are very interesting. There are several of them in various locations.

The trees are loaded with apples and crabapples.


The next photo shows the pieces we dyed to complete the "class quilt".

Tomorrow is our last day of Carol's class. We will be sharing some of the work we have done with the rest of the class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, Nancy's husband, John, made the wine bottle/metal sculpture.

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Yes, John did. It is made from old farm implement parts, etc.